The RapidFlap LS system is a two-sided resorbable craniotomy fixation device that provides optimal flap fixation and resorbs completely in approximately one year. The clamps are comprised of the same proven LactoSorb® co-polymer that has been used in over 50,000 craniomaxillofacial cases since 1996. This system provides an easy to use streamlined implant that is packaged sterile with a pre-attached applier.
RapidFlap LS Features and Benefits
- Made of clinically proven LactoSorb material (82% Poly-L-Lactic Acid and 18% Poly-Glycolic Acid) that has been used in over 50,000 craniomaxillofacial cases
- Completely resorbed and eliminated from the body in approximately one year
- Quick and easy to use, which has the potential to reduce cost by shortening O.R. time
- Pre-attached applier reduces the instrumentation required for fixation
- RapidFlap LS is designed to help reduce bone growth restriction, transcranial migration, implant palpability and temperature sensitivity
- CT/MRI artifacts are eliminated due to the unique co-polymer material